- 11 minutes
- 12 minutes
Just when you thought grilled cheese couldn't get any better, now you can eat it for breakfast! With Taste of Inspirations Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices, this breakfast sandwich will give you energy for hours.
- Prior to preparing this recipe, you'll need a medium cooked boiled egg.
- Place half the cheese on one piece of bread along with the sliced avocado.
- Crumble egg and add on top of avocado.
- Use as much of the Sriracha as you prefer and top with the rest of the cheese.
- Finally, add the last bread slice and spread butter on both sides of sandwich.
- Cook sandwich in either a skillet or Panini press until crispy and golden brown. The inside should be melted.