- 20 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- Makes 12 Muffins.
These breakfast muffins can be made several different ways - all delicious! Mix up your veggies, proteins and spices to create a variety of flavors.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, crack eggs and whisk for 1 minute.
- Pour equal amounts of eggs into greased muffin tin or silicon liners.
- Divide veggies up into 4 and place in 4 muffin cups.
- Divide 3 of the bacon slides into 4 and place equal amounts in another 4 muffin cups.
- Divide remaining bacon and sausage into the last 4 muffin cups.
- Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes.