- 15 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 3 to 4
Start your day with all of your favorite breakfast necessities (hash browns, eggs, and toast ) in one stick-to-your-ribs pot pie. Yum!
- Place the hash browns in a greased 6 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Add the Swiss cheese over the hash browns.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, the salt, the pepper, and the onion powder; then transfer to a large skillet. Cook over medium-low heat, adding the cream cheese as the eggs cook. Remove from heat when the eggs are cooked through but still soft and moist. Pour the eggs over the cheese/hash brown mixture.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, then remove from heat. Lightly butter both sides of each slice of bread, then place the slices on top of the egg/cheese/hash brown mixture.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes until the bread is toasted.