- 20 Minutes
- 15 minutes
- 8 puffs
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt butter in a sauté pan over medium heat and cook sausage, rotating with tongs, until evenly browned on all sides, about 15 minutes.
- Set sausage aside on a plate. Pour eggs into the pan and scramble until set, about 3-6 minutes. Set aside on a separate plate.
- Cut sausage links into 1/2-inch wide medallions. Roll out crescent roll dough from cans and separate into 8 rectangles (2 triangles together). With a rolling pin, gently roll out dough until about 6 inches long and 3 inches wide, pressing on perforations to seal.
- Fill the top half of each rectangle with egg and sausage. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold dough over and press to seal around the edges, then gently lift onto baking sheet using a spatula. Bake 13-15 minutes, until dough is golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with maple syrup for dipping.
Recipe Tip: Keep crescent roll cans in refrigerator until the third step, or else the dough will become warm and stick to itself