- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 4 to 6
- Steam the vegetables until they are almost soft. Drain and place on paper towels to remove excess water. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper on the vegetables while they are on the paper towel.
- Melt the Velveeta cheese in a sauce pan.
- Crush the Ritz crackers to a nice consistency (can vary in size).
- Melt the butter and mix it with the Ritz cracker (in a bowl or in the sauce pan you melted the butter in).
- Place the broccoli and cauliflower in a buttered 9"x13" glass dish (this can be a casserole dish to dress up the dish for the table).
- Pour the Velveeta cheese over the vegetables and top with the Ritz crackers and butter mixture.
- Place the Casserole in the oven at 350 o and bake for 20 to 25 minute.