- 5 minutes
- 6 minutes
- Mix eggs, milk and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk vigorously until blended.
- Place frozen broccoli in a small bowl and cook in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Coat the bottom of the pan with oil.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and let cook for 1-2 minutes until you can see the bottom of the egg turning white. Then add the broccoli and feta cheese to one half of the egg. Cook for another 2 minutes until egg is firm enough to flip.
- Once egg is firm, flip the empty side of the egg over the side with broccoli and feta cheese. Let sit for 30 seconds then flip to the other side. Keep repeating until egg is a nice golden brown on the outside.
- Serve the omelet with any extra broccoli as a garnish on the side. If you like spice, add some hot sauce to taste. Enjoy!