- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes
- Place the piecrusts on a lightly-floured surface; if making your own, roll the dough to a thickness of just under 1/8-inch. Take a round, 3-inch cookie cutter (you can also use a glass of that size) and make 24 circles in the dough.
- Lightly grease the cups of a standard muffin tin, and then place a piecrust circle in each cup. Press down.
- Into each muffin cup, add an equal amount of the chopped broccoli and the Swiss cheese so that both ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Combine the eggs and milk in a mixing bowl, then add the dill, garlic, and salt, and mix.
- Add approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons of the liquid ingredients to each cup; pour directly over the broccoli and Swiss.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and then bake the quiches for approximately 25 minutes.