- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes
I make this dish around the holidays, it goes great with Turkey, Lamb, Pork and Chicken.This side dish will become a Holiday Favorite.
- Preaheat oven to 400 F.
- Cook and Drain the Broccoli
- Combine undiluted soup, eggs, mayonnaise, cheese onions, salt & pepper
- Stir in the drained broccoli into the combined ingredients above.
- Pour mixture into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish
- Bake at 400 F for 25 minutes
- in the meantime, melt butter in a frying pan, toss in the croutons until butter is absorbed.
- Add buttered croutons to the baked broccoli the last 5 minutes of baking time.