- 45 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
Make this chocolate brownie and mint pudding trifle recipe as a big batch or in individual servings. Top it off with sprinkles for an added flair!
- Allow the brownies to cool completely. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mix and the milk. Whisk for 3 to 4 minutes, until it begins to thicken. Stir in the mint extract and the food coloring (until you reach your desired shade of green).
- Place the pudding in the refrigerator and allow to chill for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once the pudding is set, remove from the fridge and mix in 1 cup of the whipped cream.
- In each of your desired serving glasses/containers, place a small amount of pudding in the bottom. Add 2 or 3 brownie pieces, then add some more pudding, then more brownies, then more pudding, until you reach the top of the serving container.
- Top with a small amount of whipped cream and sprinkles. Garnish with a mint leaf.