- 15 minutes
- 1 minute
Fresh and flavorful, this punch tastes like springtime with a blend of lemon-lime soda, fruit juices, fresh fruit, mint leaves and a sugar rim to make it extra sweet.
- Chill all juices and the soda before combining them.
- In a large punch bowl, combine the orange juice, the pineapple juice, the apple juice, and the cranberry juice, along with the strawberries, the raspberries, and oranges (reserve some of the fruit to garnish individual glasses) and stir.
- Just prior to serving, add the lemon-lime soda to the punch bowl and stir to combine.
- Place a small amount (1/4 cup) of the punch in a shallow dish.
- Place the cane sugar in another shallow dish.
- Take your serving glasses and dip the rim of each glass in the punch and then in the cane sugar.
- Fill each glass with punch and then add additional fresh fruit, orange slices, and fresh mint.
- Add ice if you wish.