- 10 minutes
This quick and easy pasta salad is sure to be a hit on its own or as a side to any grilled entree at your next cookout.
- Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 9 minutes or according to package instructions until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large bowl, stir together the tomatoes, mozzarella, red onion strips, and green onions.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain well in a colander. Rinse with cool water and drain again.
- Transfer the cooled pasta to the bowl. Toss gently until the ingredients are evenly combined. Add the basil and the vinaigrette. Toss again. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Just before serving, top with a sprinkling of croutons.