- 20 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 6 servings
- Place butter on counter to soften while you prepare the burger patties.
- Mix ground chicken, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, hot sauce, fig jam, eggs, crushed Ritz crackers, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Over high heat, scoop a generous spoonful of burger mixture into hot oil. Cook until bottom of each patty is slightly more than golden brown. (Note: The sugar in the fig jam will cause the patties to slight caramelize.) Once browned, flip each patty and reduce heat to medium. Cook thoroughly.
- While the burgers cook, prepare the celery salad. Mix chopped celery, celery salt, mayo, lemon juice and zest, blue cheese crumbles, salt and pepper together and set aside. (Substitute with prepared blue cheese dressing.)
- Beat softened butter, Louisiana hot sauce, Tony Chachere’s Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper to form a spread. Beat until butter is absorbed into hot sauce.
- Slice dinner rolls in half and arrange on large platter. Spread Buffalo sauce on each roll and add a burger. Top the burger with celery salad. Assemble the rolls and serve immediately.