- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
Prepare to double this recipe for your guest or you will be out of it in no time! We'll throw the red flag and pause the enjoyment for everyone to get a chance to try this!
- Heat chicken and Buffalo sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Use your fork to shred chicken so there are not any large chunks. Add in the cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Stir until mixed and heated through.
- Add in the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with blue cheese and microwave until the cheese melts.
- Serve with raw vegetables and chips.