- 25 minutes
- 35 minutes
Creamy in the center a crunchy on top, this buffalo chicken mac n cheese is like the dip we have all know and LOVE, but with addition of fun, corkscrew noodles and a complimentary crunchy breadcrumb top. Yum!
- Boil large pot of water and add cavatappi pasta. Cook until just BEFORE al dente. The noodles will cook some more while the macaroni n cheese bakes.
- In a medium bowl,mix together the whipped cream cheese, 4 ounces of the cheddar cheese, the red hot sauce milk and butter until well mixed. Add the shredded chicken and mix well.
- Add the pasta to the mixture and mix well until the noodles are entirely covered in the cheese mixture.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, pour the noodles and cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the noodles and then evenly spread the bread crumbs over the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, covered with foil.