- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
There's no doubt that buffalo chicken is very popular. Make it into a pizza and you are sure to have a crowd pleaser!
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to skillet and saute the chicken strips for about 3 to 4 minutes per side
- Place chicken strips in a large bowl with 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce, 1 tablespoon of balsamic and toss to coat the chicken.
- While chicken is cooking spread dough on baking sheet and press out to form a 13 by 9 rectangle. Bake for 7 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
- While the crust is baking, and chicken is cooked, place chicken in a large bowl with 1 cup wing sauce and balsamic and toss to coat chicken.
- Spread blue cheese dressing over pizza leaving a 1-inch border.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, red onion, celery, chicken strips. Then drizzle with 2 tablespoons of wing sauce and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Return to oven and bake for another 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted.