- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
Everything you love about buffalo chicken dip combined with butter, flaky, crescent rolls. It'll have you coming back for more and more!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, dry ranch dressing mix, celery, onion, PL hot sauce and chicken in large bowl.
- Separate crescent rolls into four rectangles. Lay rectangles on baking sheet to form a circle.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto the crescent rolls (closest to the open circle).
- Fold the crescent rolls over the chicken mixture tucking it under to secure in place.
- Bake until dough is golden brown about 25 minutes.