- 15 minutes
- 35 minutes
Serve up delicious and tender buffalo chicken topped with mozzarella cheese in these fun and fresh zucchini boats.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Use a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and cover it evenly with cooking spray.
- Over medium-high heat, add chicken to a large non-stick skillet and use a wooden spoon to break it apart. Make sure the chicken is cooked through (roughly 7-9 minutes) and stir while cooking. Turn off heat once fully cooked. Add in the buffalo wing sauce and mix well.
- While the chicken is cooking, divided the zucchini in half, lengthwise. Remove the seeds and center out of each zucchini half so that you have a ¼ inch thick zucchini boat remaining. Arrange the zucchini in the prepared baking dish cut-side up.
- Use a spoon to fill the zucchini boats with the chicken mixture. Sprinkle cheese across the top of each zucchini.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 35 minutes.