- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Makes 6 servings
This grilled shrimp is seasoned with spices and coated with a buttery buffalo hot sauce. Slide the shrimp off the skewers and into this refreshing homemade blue cheese dip for a delicious lunch, dinner or snack.
- In a bowl, stir together the blue cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, parsley, lemon juice, onion, salt, and pepper. Place the dip in the refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and hot sauce. Set aside to brush on the shrimp upon serving.
- In a third bowl, place the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add the shrimp and toss until all pieces are coated.
- Place up to 5 shrimp on each skewer.
- Place the shrimp skewers on a greased grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Before serving, brush the shrimp with the butter/hot sauce mixture.
- Serve with the blue cheese dip.
- Optional: Slice celery and/or carrots to serve alongside the dip and shrimp.