- 7 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
Are you looking for a meatless alternative? Try this Butterbean Cake with Cucumber Tomato Salad, just in time for the Spring!
- Mix lima beans and white beans in saucepan and cook until warmed through. Divide mixture in half; mash one half of the beans, leaving the rest whole.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add diced yellow onion, stirring frequently until caramelized.
- Combine beans, onion, roasted peppers, feta cheese, and season with salt and pepper. Form into 5 oz. cakes.
- Coat each cake in break crumbs, and saute in cooking oil until browned on both sides.
- Toss salad ingredients together and put atop bean cake to serve.