- 15 minutes
- 1 minute
- Makes 6 to 8
Sweet and spicy and topped with butterscotch whipped cream, this beverage is just right for all the little wizards at your Halloween party.
- Melt the ice cream and place on a plate.
- Mix together the cupcake gems and the sugar crystals on a different plate.
- Dip the rim of 6 to 8 glasses in the melted ice cream, then dip in the cupcake gems/sugar crystals.
- Fill each glass with ice.
- In a large pitcher, combine the cream soda and ginger beer.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the cream on medium-high until you get stiff peaks. Then add the butterscotch topping and the powdered sugar, and whip again to combine.
- Fill each glass with the cream soda/ginger beer mixture.
- Top with a generous dollop of butterscotch whipped cream.
- Serve and enjoy!