- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
Add pear slices on top of warm buttermilk pancakes for a delicious breakfast for the whole family to enjoy.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar together in bowl and stir.
- Add in eggs, buttermilk, and oil and mix well.
- Heat pan to medium and pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook for 3-4 minutes and flip. Cook until done.
- In separate pan, add butter, pears, cinnamon and honey. Cook on medium heat until pears soften up, about 5 minutes.
- Serve pears on top of pancakes and while warm.