- 10 minutes
- 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375. Arrange squash in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp. salt. Roast 40 minutes, or until very tender.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, thyme, remaining salt, black pepper, and egg and mix well. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine sage, milk, and cooked squash, using a fork to mash the squash. The end result should be thick and somewhat chunky, but spreadable with a spoon.
- Assemble the lasagna by coating the casserole dish with cooking spray, and spreading a small amount of squash in the base. Arrange a layer of noodles in the casserole dish, topping with ricotta mixture, 1 cup baby spinach, and a layer of squash. Repeat sequence with remaining filling and noodles to create approximately 3 layers.
- Top completed lasagna with mozzarella and parmesan. Cover with lightly greased aluminum foil and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.