- 10 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the oats, coconut, almonds, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Drizzle with the honey, oil and vanilla and mix until evenly combined.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and gently mix. Return to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle granola with dried cranberries and butterscotch chips and allow to cool completely.
Recipe Tip: For clumpy granola, gently press down the mixture after baking for the first 15 minutes. Allow the granola to cool completely before breaking up.