- 15 Minutes
- 5 Minutes
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, place the shrimp in a large zip-close bag. Whisk together the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, cayenne, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add the marinade to the bag and turn to evenly coat the shrimp. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (400°F).
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade. Discard the marinade. Alternate the shrimp, sausage, pineapple and peppers onto each skewer with the sausage fitted into the curve of each shrimp.
- Grill the skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side or until the shrimp are firm and opaque.
Recipe Tip: For easy prep, make the shrimp and sausage skewers up to 24 hours in advance, cover and refrigerate until ready to grill. "