- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- Open the pizza dough onto a baking sheet. Lay it flat and cut it in half so you have two squarish pieces.
- Put one diced chicken patty on each section of dough. Add 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, spices, and 1/4 cup sauce to each section of dough. (We make two most of the time - Buffalo which has hot sauce, garlic powder, and parsley OR Barbeque which has bbq sauce, garlic powder, and parsley)
- Pull the dough together and pinch around all sides until it closes.
- Pick up each calzone and lightly grease the pan (you don't want to do this early or the dough won't stick to itself when you close it). Lightly spread out the ingredients by placing a flat hand on top of the dough and gently moving front to back (don't overwork it or the dough will tear). Take a fork and poke the dough two to three times for ventilation.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden.