- 10 minutes
- 1 hour
- Makes 16 mini pies
Looking for a tasty twist on the classic shepherd's pie? These delightful mini pies are sure to please.
- In a large skillet, saute the onion and pepper in oil until softened.
- Add in the ground beef and cook, stirring frequently, until the beef is cooked and no longer pink. Drain off excess fat if desired.
- Add in the Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and thyme, and cook for several minutes, stirring regularly. Add additional milk if necessary.
- Add the frozen vegetables and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring as they cook.
- Use jumbo-sized foil baking cups (3 ½ inches in diameter) and place ¼ cup of the veggie/beef mixture into the bottom of each baking cup. Fill your ¼-cup sized measuring cup with mashed potatoes and place ¼ cup of mashed potatoes on top of the beef and veggies in each baking cup. Sprinkle the tops with dried parsley.
- Place the baking cups on a large baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When the shepherd's pies are finished cooking, remove from the oven and top each one with a pinch of cheddar cheese. Pop back in the oven for 5 more minutes to melt the cheese.