- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
For a crispy sweet snack that is both filling and full of flavor, make this candied bacon nut brittle for an easy on-the-go treat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two half sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Toss the bacon pieces with the brown sugar and paprika in a medium bowl. Spread the bacon on the one sheet pan in a single layer. Bake for about 10-15 minutes until bubbly.
- Combine the ingredients for the nuts in the same bowl you coated the bacon.
- Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and toss into the nuts. Discard the bacon fat. Spread the bacon and nut mixture onto a clean parchment lined half sheet pan. Bake for 25 minutes, tossing the mixture a few times during the cooking process. Turn the oven off and let sit in the oven , with the door cracked open for another 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit to harden and cool.
- Store in a sealed jar or Ziploc bag.