- 30 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Makes 20 Pretzel Bites.
Grab a bag of mini pretzels and your favorite mini candy bars to create this easy and festive treat. Dip into melted chocolate and top with sprinkles! These Candy Bar Pretzel Bites will be a hit at your next Valentine's Day gathering.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, evenly space 20 pretzels in a single layer.
- Place 1 mini candy bar on top of each pretzel.
- Place the baking sheet in a 300-degree oven for 2 to 3 minutes, until the chocolate on the outside of the candy bars has slightly softened.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place each of the remaining 20 pretzels on top of each candy bar, and press down lightly.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes until the chocolate becomes firm again.
- Melt the wafers according to package directions.
- Tint the melted chocolate with the red food coloring until you achieve the desired shade of pink.
- Dip half of each pretzel bite into the melted chocolate, tap off the excess, and return to the parchment sheet.
- Add sprinkles immediately. Repeat with the remaining pretzel bites. Allow to harden or place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to help harden the chocolate.