- 15 minutes
- Makes 10 pops
Looking for a tasty Halloween treat? The proof is in the pudding...pops. Get this fun and easy Candy Corn Pudding Pop recipe from Food Lion today!
- In a large bowl, combine the vanilla pudding mix along with 2 ½ cups of milk.
- Add 2 teaspoons of honey. Whisk together. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the white chocolate pudding mix along with 1½ cups milk.
- Add 1 teaspoon honey. Whisk together. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Take the prepared vanilla pudding and place 1 ¼ cups in a small bowl.
- Add yellow gel food coloring until you reach the desired shade of candy-corn yellow.
- To the remaining bowl of prepared vanilla pudding, add a small amount of red gel food coloring to achieve the desired shade of candy-corn orange.
Now you’re ready to assemble the popsicles!
Place the prepared white chocolate pudding into a piping bag and pipe it into each popsicle mold, filling approximately ¼ of the way up. Use the piping bag to help remove air pockets.
In another piping bag, place the orange pudding. This is going to be the middle portion of the “candy corn” so there is going to be more of this color than the others.
Pipe orange pudding over the white pudding until the molds are ¾ full.
- Place the yellow pudding into a piping bag.
Fill the molds to the top. Tap the entire mold lightly on the counter to eliminate bubbles.
Add the lid to your mold and insert the popsicle sticks about halfway down.
Place in the freezer for several hours (overnight is best).