- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- Using a skillet, sauté sausage for 7 – 9 minutes over medium high heat, stirring occasionally until fully cooked.
- Add in the whole cherry tomatoes and sauté, stirring continuously for about 3 minutes. When cracks begin to appear on the skins, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Combine 2 cups of basil, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil in to a food processor. Pulse until it turns into a sauce.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta and fresh mozzarella with the basil sauce. Add in the cooked Italian sausage, cherry tomatoes and remaining basil. Lightly toss together, evenly divide between four bowls, serve and enjoy!