- 10 minutes
You'll be scraping the bottom of the bowl and licking your spoon clean with this salty and sweet treat that scream sweet summertime!
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter, then add the brown sugar and cream.
- Heat for 6 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the vanilla, cook an additional minute or so, then remove from heat.
- In a parfait glass (or other stemmed glass), add ice cream to fill halfway
- Add crushed cookie on top of the ice cream.
- Add more ice cream to fill the glass.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the ice cream.
- Top with chopped pecans