- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
As the weather gets warmer try new spring grilling recipes. We have a low-carb grilled pork & pineapple salsa recipe for you. Start the season right!
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and coat grill with cooking spray.
- Apply jerk seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon salt evenly over the pork tenderloin.
- Transfer pork to grill and cook 12 to 14 minutes or until a temperature reaches 145 degrees, turning occasionally.
- Remove from grill, put on a dish and cover with foil, let stand 5 minutes.
- Going across the grain, cut into slices.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Place pineapple slices on grill and cook 3 minutes on each side or until well marked.
- Remove from grill and cut in to smaller pieces.
- Mix together pineapple, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, onion, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice and jalapeno in a bowl. Serve as a side with the pork tenderloin.