- 10 minutes
- 1 minute
- Makes 20 carrot cake balls
These carrot cake balls are no-bake and filled with oats, nuts, carrots and topped with coconut. These make for a perfect guilt-free dessert or an energy boost snack.
- Combine the pecans, carrots, and raisins in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add ½ cup of the coconut and the oats.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Use the stand mixer to thoroughly combine all the ingredients (on High, 3 to 5 minutes).
- It seems too wet, add some more oats and continue mixing.
- Form the mixture into balls and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Top with extra coconut for additional sweetness, then place in the refrigerator to set.
- Serve chilled.