- 20 minutes
- 45 minutes
Make the perfect Easter dessert with these festive "carrot" top brownies made with chocolate chip brownies topped with chocolate covered strawberries and jelly beans.
- Make brownies according to package directions adding in mini chocolate chips and stirring well. Bake in an 8" X 8" baking dish and let cool completely.
- While brownies are cooling pour candy melts into microwave safe bowl and heat on medium heat for 1 minute. Take out and stir. Continue to heat for 30 seconds at a time and stirring until melted.
- Hold the tops of the strawberries and dip into the chocolate, making sure not to get the chocolate on the leaves.
- Place on waxed paper until the chocolate hardens.
- Cut brownies into 12 servings and add a strawberry and jelly beans to each brownie square.