- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 15-20 meatballs
Surprise your guests with turkey meatball bites coated in a homemade champagne sauce for a festive appetizer everyone will be talking about.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all meatball ingredients together with your hands.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Mold into 1 inch balls and place the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all of the sauce ingredients in a large pot and cook on high until the mixture begins to boil.
- Add in meatballs and stir to coat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Place a toothpick in each meatball. Arrange on a platter and serve as an appetizer.