- 20 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
Looking for an easy party dip recipe? Don't settle for store-bought. Save time with this pressure cooker, cheddar bacon ale dip & win over all your guests!
- Lightly grease the pressure cooker.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, the sour cream, and the garlic powder and stir until thoroughly combined. Place the mixture in the pressure cooker.
- Add the beer and most of the bacon (reserve a little for garnish). Stir well.
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker and follow the directions for your specific pressure cooker. Set to “pressure cooking” and set the pressure to High and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- When it’s done cooking, use the “quick release” pressure valve (but be very careful and follow the directions to avoid being burned).
- Turn the pressure cooker onto the sauté setting, Normal heat.
- Add the Cheddar cheese, the Colby Jack cheese, the cream, the salt and the pepper.
- Stir frequently until the cheese mixture thickens (if you need to add a little flour to thicken it, go ahead and do so). This should only take about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pressure cooker and place in a serving dish. Top with the reserved bacon and the green onions.
- Serve with soft pretzels, pretzels, or chopped vegetables.