- 5 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- Makes 10 Servings.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9” pie plate or medium-sized baking dish, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and sugar together. Add grated cheddar cheese, mix to combine, then add drained pineapple chunks and crushed pineapple. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, add the finely crushed crackers, reserved pineapple juice, and melted butter. Mix very well, then spread across the top of the pineapple mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 F, until cracker topping is lightly browned.
- Serve hot and enjoy!