- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- Makes 5 dozen
Looking for an easy appetizer for your next gathering? Or serve these up for a quick and easy addition to breakfast.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, place the sausage, the cheeses, the baking mix, the heavy cream, the rosemary, the salt, and the pepper.
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- After mixing, shape the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with your preferred sauce.