- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 8 hot dogs
How can you make a delicious, bacon-wrapped hot dog even better? By stuffing it with cheese, of course!
- In a small bowl, combine the yellow mustard, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, and smoked paprika.
- Make a lengthwise slit in each hot dog (don't cut all the way through) and open it like a book. Insert a cheese stick.
- Wrap one piece of the lightly cooked bacon around each hot dog and use toothpicks to secure the ends of the bacon slices to the hot dogs while cooking.
- Bake the hot dogs, cheese-side up, on a lined baking sheet in a 400-degree oven until the bacon is crispy, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the toothpicks and place the hot dogs in the hot dog buns. Drizzle with the mustard sauce.