- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 15 meatballs
- Turn on oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Divide cheese into 15 small squares, set aside.
- Mix onion, egg yolk, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Mix in ground beef thoroughly.
- Separate the beef mixture into 15 pieces. Roll out one piece of beef and add a piece of cheese in the center. Wrap the beef around the cheese to seal it in.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by mixing all of the sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Let it boil for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Coat the meatballs in the sauce and serve warm.