- 30 minutes
- 22 minutes
- 6 to 8
Imagine the warm, inviting fragrance of herbs, vegetables, cheese, and the mouthwatering aroma of baked bread. Now you don't have to imagine--it's here!
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
- In a mixing bowl, add the dissolved yeast, the remaining 3/4 cup water, the oil, and the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Mix thoroughly; approximately twenty strokes or until the dough becomes a ball. Let the dough rest for five to ten minutes.
- Lightly grease a 10x15 baking sheet. Roll the dough into a rectangular shape and place on the baking sheet. Press the dough to the edges.
- On one half of the dough, spread a 1/2 cup of herb cheese spread or feta cheese (donât spread to the very edge of the dough, leave about an inch of room).
- On top of the cheese spread, sprinkle a half-cup of grated Parmesan and 1 tablespoon of dried parsley flakes.
- Fold over the plain half of the dough on top of the cheese and parsley mixture, then spread the remaining cheese spread and Parmesan on the top.
- Add the sliced vegetables, then sprinkle the Swiss cheese and parsley over the vegetables.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 22 minutes.