- 25 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
Combine two of your favorite foods in one: egg rolls and cheeseburgers! Make them as party food or a tasty snack idea. Serve with sauce for dipping.
- In a medium cooking pan over medium heat, combine oil, onions and sauté until onion is translucent.
- Mix in ground beef to the pan, chop it up as much as possible, add salt, pepper, cover and cook until meat starts to brown.
- While cooking, stir often to break up all the meat. Remove from stove, drain and transfer to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Finely chop up the cheese, mix together with ground beef, continue mixing until all the cheese is melted and then stir in in pickles.
- While you roll the egg rolls, using a large skillet, pre-heat oil to about 350 degrees.
- Gently whisk egg while and set it close to you.
- To prepare the egg rolls: lay one egg roll on a flat surface in a diamond shape. Apply about 2 tablespoons of cheeseburger filling in a line, leaving about an inch on each side. Carefully fold the corner that's closest to you over the cheeseburger mixture, and tuck under the filling. Fold both side corners toward center of wrapper. Using your finger, apply some egg white along the edges of the wrapper to seal better and then roll up the egg roll.
- Fry 2 – 4 egg rolls at a time until golden brown, flipping once the bottom side turns golden brown.
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce and mix together until completely merged. Serve with egg rolls.