- 15 minutes
- 8 minutes
- Preheat a grill or skillet on medium heat.
- Mix together ground beef, seasoned salt, pepper and oregano.
- Separate mixture into 6 sections and then roll each into a ball. Flatten ball to form a patty.
- Place patties on grill/pan and cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, make the spread. Mix together all of the spread ingredients in a small bowl. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Lay a slice of cheese on top of each burger. Place each burger one end of a large piece of lettuce. Add the spread, one tomato slice, red onion and whatever else you like. Wrap the lettuce up over the top and serve.