- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
This super easy dinner recipe can be made in under 30 minutes and feed the whole family.
- Prepare base ground beef recipe: Place beef, onions, and garlic in skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 15 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink. Allow mixture to cool.
- Divide cooled beef mixture into 3 equal portions in gallon ziploc bags. Set aside 2 other portions for other recipes.
- Combine cooked ground beef, tomato sauce, dry pasta, and tomato ketchup in ziploc bag. Label bag and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- When ready to finish and serve, place bagged ingredients in saucepan with water.
- Cover and heat over medium-high heat for 11 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and stir to combine. Serve immediately.