- 5 minutes
- 20-24 strawberries
These super cute cheesecake strawberries are easy to make and add a patriotic and healthy dessert option for your guests.
- Remove the strawberry stems and position the strawberries with the flat side facing down.
- Carefully cut a deep "X" from the tip to roughly 3/4 of the way down the strawberry.
- Use a hand mixer to blend the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Use a piping bag with a star piping tip (or a zip-top bag) to fill each strawberry with the cheesecake mixture.
- Rest a blueberry gently on top of the cheesecake filling in each strawberry.
- Chill the strawberries in an airtight container for at least an hour and up to 3 days.