- 35 minutes
- 15 minutes
Everyone at your next football party is going to love these mini cheesecake cookie cups; they’re the perfect combination of chocolate and cream cheese.
- Lightly butter a muffin tin using the melted butter.
- Take the roll of sugar cookie dough and cut it into 12 equal pieces.
- Place one piece of dough in the bottom of each muffin well, gently press the dough down to form a cup.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown. When they come out of the oven, use a measuring cup to re-press the cooked cookie cups.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the cream cheese until it’s light and fluffy.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave according to package directions.
- Stir the melted chocolate into the cream cheese. Add the vanilla and stir.
- Let the cookie cups cool completely before filling.
- Stir the Cool Whip into the chocolate/cream cheese mixture. Whip on high until it’s fluffy.
- Load the cream cheese filling into a piping bag and fill each cup to the top. Pipe the vanilla frosting to add the football laces.