- 10 minutes
- 1 minute
This fruit salad is so easy to prepare, looks pretty on the plate, and tastes so good. It is gluten free, and has no added sugar so is great for diabetics.
- Drain pears. Tear leaves from head of lettuce, and arrange on four salad plates.
- Tear leaves from head of lettuce, and arrange on four salad plates.
- Divide pear slices between the four salad plates, and place on top of lettuce leaves.
- Top the sliced pears on each plate with 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle each salad with 1/4 of the shredded cheese.