- 25 Minutes
- 1 Hour
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 9"-x-5" loaf pan.
- Combine 1 cup of the cheddar with the cream cheese, hot sauce, green onions and honey together in a medium size bowl and mix.
- Mix in the chicken, add salt and pepper to taste then set aside.
- Slice each biscuit in half horizontally and press into little rounds, about 1/4".
- On all but one of the biscuit halves, spoon about 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture on the top side. Pile biscuits on top of each other, there should be a layer of chicken mixture between each biscuit and each end should be bare.
- Using the greased loaf pan, transfer the biscuit stack on its side into the pan, cover with foil, place in to oven and let bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, brush with butter and sprinkle with remaining cheese and return to oven.
- Allow to bake an additional 15 minutes uncovered or until biscuits are golden and cheese is melted.
- When done, let it rest, take out of the pan, garnish with green onions and enjoy!