- 20 Minutes
- 1 Hour
- Makes 8 Servings.
Put a spin on traditional scalloped potatoes by making them in a bundt pan. Layer cheese and potatoes to create the perfect flavor and consistency!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease your bundt pan making sure to coat all of the sides and middle.
- Arrange two layers of potato slices along the bottom, sides, and middle of the bundt pan. Make sure all surfaces are covered and potato slices are overlapping.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut milk, salt, pepper, cheddar & parmesan cheese, stirring until combined. Add in sliced potatoes and use your hands to toss, ensuring all potatoes slices are coated.
- Layer the coated potato slices in the bundt pan in a circular & overlapping pattern around the bundt pan, pressing gently to ensure each slice stays in place. Spoon extra liquid between every few layers.
- Place the bundt pan in the oven and cook for 1 hour or until the top layer is crispy & golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before turning over onto a serving plate.
- Slice and serve hot topped with green onions and parsley. Enjoy!