- 10 Minutes
- 2 1/2 Hours
- Makes 8-10 Servings.
Sausage and potatoes are a classic combination for a hearty meal. Make it even better by adding melted cheese in the slow cooker with this easy and affordable meal!
- Cook sausage and onion in a skillet over medium heat until sausage is browned and cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, milk, garlic powder, mustard powder, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spray the inside of a large slow cooker with baking spray. Line the slow cooker with half of the frozen potato puffs. Top the potato puffs with the cooked sausage and onion, then pour in the cream of chicken blend to cover all of the sausage and potatoes.
- Layer the remaining frozen potato puffs over the cream of chicken blend, then cover the top layer of potato puffs with shredded cheese.
- Cook on high for about 2 1/2 hours. Serve hot and enjoy!